Elbert County 2019 Reappraisal
- Your Notice of Value will be mailed no later than May 1.
- These valuations represent changes in property values from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2018 – any changes that may have occurred after June 30, 2018 are not reflected in these valuations.
- Please review your information and your property characteristics. If you have any questions or concerns about your notice or characteristics, please contact our office. Our staff is happy to help answer any questions you may have regarding your valuation.
- In addition, we will have a link regarding market information on the assessor’s homepage.
- If a property owner does not agree with their valuation and/or classification, they can appeal to the county assessor as long as the appeal is postmarked or received by the assessor no later than June 1, 2019.
- The Assessor’s office would like to welcome you to our New ONLINE APPEAL FORM located on the assessors home page https://www.elbertcounty-co.gov/assessor.php