Please complete our online employment application.
APPLY HERE or use link at the left of this page.
Human Resources can be reached at 303-621-3150 or 303-621-3134
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
Employment Opportunities8 documents
- Combination Building Inspector Posted 11/21/19 ~ Closes 12/9/19
- Assessment Technician Posted 11/7/19 ~ Closed 11/25/19; Accepting applications until position filled
- Road and Bridge Mechanic Posted 10/10/19 ~ Closed 10/28/19; Accepting applications until position filled
- Sheriff's Office Patrol Deputy; Sheriff's Office Detentions Deputy Posted and accepting applications until positions filled; Requires Sheriff's Office Employment Application
- SHERIFF'S OFFICE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION Required for all Sheriff's Office positions
- Volunteer Victim Advocate Position