The morning of April 27th, the Small Business Administration announced that the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) application will open on Monday, May 3, at 10 a.m. MST. The application portal will open for restaurants to pre-register on Friday, April 30, at 7 a.m. MST. We encourage you to apply as soon as the application goes live, as the funds are anticipated to go quickly.
To help you prepare your application, we have compiled the following links:
- View the application here.
- View a sample application here.
- View the Nat'l Restaurant Association's FAQ here.
- View the SBA's program guide here.
- View the SBA Knowledge Base here.
Watch our Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinar with Senator Hickenlooper, the National Restaurant Association, the Small Business Administration, and Messner Reeves LLP here. View the presentation slides here and here.
- Applicants can apply for RRF grants through one of three ways:
- Through one of the following POS service providers:
- Full-Service Vendors providing application submission and automation for current customers:
- Participating Vendors providing supporting documentation and knowledge support for current customers:
- By submitting your application online here.
- By applying through the phone at (844) 279-9989. Please note phone applications may be subject to a longer processing time.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the $28.6 billion RRF to provide grants to help restaurants and other eligible businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue losses, up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the grant as long as the funds are used for eligible expenses no later than March 11, 2023.