Updated: April 1, 2021
Who is eligible for the vaccine?
All Coloradans, age 16 and older, are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
For a description of each vaccine phase and eligibility, visit: https://covid19.colorado.gov/for-coloradans/vaccine/vaccine-for-coloradans or download the PDF.
Where can I get the vaccine?
Below are some resources to connect you to vaccine availability. Elbert County will work to keep this list updated and accurate, but quantities and availability may vary by location. Please note that the clinics listed are not open for walk-ins and appointments are required.
- Participating Walmart and Sam’s Club locations across the state now offer vaccinations. Visit www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine and www.samsclub.com/covid to check availability and schedule an appointment.
- Participating Kroger and King Soopers locations: Visit https://www.citymarket.com/rx/covid-eligibility to check availability and schedule an appointment.
- Participating Costco locations: Visit https://www.costco.com/covid-vaccine.html to check availability and schedule an appointment.
- Tri-County Health Department (TCHD): TCHD has a list of providers who may have vaccine doses available. Check their website and links often for updates and new providers.
- State of Colorado: For general questions and additional vaccine resources, visit COCovidVaccine.orgor call the COVID Vaccine Hotline at 1-877-CO-VAX-CO. Statewide vaccination sites are operating throughout the state and the state provides an updated list of vaccine providers and locations below.
- Elbert County: The County’s public health department is not your primary source for vaccinations. The County depends on state distribution levels and is only projected to receive enough doses to cover 15% of the County’s eligible population.
Note: If you are on several vaccine waiting lists and get a reservation confirmation for one, please cancel other waiting list reservations to accommodate others.