Elbert County is working with Colorado State agencies, the federal government, and local stakeholders to make sure our residents are supported during this public health crisis. On this page we have provided some links to help you stay informed. The situation changes rapidly, so check back frequently for the latest.
If you have questions or need help, please call COHELP at 877-462-2911, or email the Elbert County Public Information Officer.
Vaccination Resources for Elbert County Residents
- Colorado is currently vaccinating eligible Coloradans in Phase 1B.2. For eligible residents who fall within the latest vaccination distribution phase, please visit here.
Applications Now Accepted for New Small Business Relief Program
- Eligible businesses must apply by Feb. 12 to be considered for additional COVID relief funding. Learn more and download the application online.
Not Feeling Well?
Report your symptoms at the Online Symptom Checker.
CO State Resources
- COVID.Colorado.gov: Colorado's COVID-19 information website, including the Governor's stay-at-home orders, public health data regarding Elbert County's COVID-19 cases. You can also call 303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911, or email COHELP for answers in English, Spanish, Mandarin and more.
- Do you need assistance with food, housing, or other immediate needs? Dial 211, visit the 211 Colorado website, or text your zip code to 898-211.
- If anxiety or worry is interfering with everyday functioning during these stressful times, consider speaking with a counselor: call the Colorado Crisis Services hotline at 1-844-493-8255, text “talk” to 38255, or visit the Colorado Crisis Services website.
- To find recovery resources and technical assistance, visit the Colorado Resiliency Office website. You'll find resources for the following sectors:
- Health and Social
- Energize Colorado is a project of the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center, and is a clearinghouse for COVID-19 resources, including financial support, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), business guidance, and mental health resources. For more information visit the Energize Colorado website.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Find the latest information and recommendations from the federal government by visiting the CDC website.
- View the Elbert County Press Releases to find local COVID-19 related information.
- Board of County Commission meetings will be held online, learn more by viewing the posted Agendas and Minutes.
- Need to do business with the County? View the Services section and see what you can do remotely.
- Colorado Farm and Food Systems Respond and Rebuild Fund: Grants for producers, processors, and intermediaries affected by COVID-19
- Elbert County COVID-19 Business Relief Grant Program Application Round 2 (Revised October 19, 2020) (PDF)
- Elbert County COVID-19 Nonprofit Assistance Grant Program Application Round 2 (Revised October 19, 2020) (PDF)
- Tenant and Landlord Assistance through Colorado Department of Local Affairs (PDF)
- COVID-19 Waiver Request
- Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 Case Reporting for Elbert County
- Tri-County Health Department COVID-19 Dashboard for Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties
- Elbert County Request for Partial Relief - May 4, 2020 (PDF)
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) response - May 23, 2020 (PDF)
- Elbert County Supplemental Information for CDPHE Variance Request - May 26, 2020
- CDPHE Waiver Approval Letter - May 29, 2020 (PDF)
- CDPHE COVID-19 Workplace Outbreak Guidance - July 2020 (PDF)
- 5-Star Restaurant Certification Application
- COVID-19 Vaccination FAQ - Dec. 28, 2020 (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Timeline - Dec. 30, 2020 (PDF)