For all Building related questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions on zoning and allowable uses please email Community and Development Services at email@example.com .
Effective August 1st 2022
All radon installation must be done by a State Certified Installer. Please use the link below for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
ICC Building Guides
Search International Code Council Building Guides online.
Building Permit Applications
Group U permits include all accessory structures such as barns, sheds, decks, garages, greenhouses, and more.
- Group U (PDF) (structures not intended for human occupancy/residency and modified storage containers)
- Group U Remodel/Finish (PDF)
- Swimming Pool (PDF) (includes all below-ground pools and above-ground pools exceeding 24 inches in depth and 1000 gallon water capacity)
All un-modified storage containers require registration through the Community and Development Services Department; call 303-621-3136 for more information.
Accessory Dwelling (ADU)
- ADU Non-Integrated Conversion of Existing Non Residential Structure (PDF)
- Integrated ADU (Finish of Existing Residential Space) (PDF)
- Integrated ADU as an Addition (PDF)
- Non-Integrated ADU (New Build) (PDF)
- Addition to Residence (PDF)
- Basement Finish (PDF)
- Fire Repair (PDF)
- Model Home (PDF)
- Modular / Manufactured House (PDF)
- New Residence (PDF)
- New Residence-Conversion of Existing Non Residential Structure (PDF)
- Remodel (PDF)
- Tiny House (PDF)
- Amendment to Existing Permit (PDF)
- County Demo (PDF)
- Foundation Only (PDF)
- Foundation Repair (PDF)
- Gas (PDF)
- HVAC, Furnace, AC (PDF)
- Plumbing (PDF)
- Re-Roof (PDF)
- Siding/Stucco (PDF)
- Solar (PDF)
- Solid Fuel (Wood-Burning Stoves / Pellet Stoves) (PDF)
- Windows/Door Replacement (PDF)